60 Days to Math Confidence
“Want to set up Your Student
for Future Success and SUPERCHARGE his/her Math Skills?”
We Guarantee Success!
If for any reason your student cannot learn this material or doesn’t want
to learn it, then cancel the program and we’ll refund your money. However, most students get their psychology regarding math right with this course and are eager to continue.
In 60 days or less, your student will gain the confidence and self-esteem needed for math success.GET STARTED NOW $99
In 60 days or less, your student will learn how to efficiently solve arithmetic problems.GET STARTED NOW $99
In 60 days or less, your student will master performing calculations with the TI-30Xa Scientific Calculator.GET STARTED NOW $99
ONLINE COURSE INCLUDES:
* 16 TI-30Xa Scientific Calculator Online Lessons
* 10 Pre-Algebra Online Lessons
* Tutorial videos for each Online Lesson
* PDF Notes & Exercises
* Knowledge Quizzes
* Sectional Review Tests
* Learning Management System to track progress and grades.
* Student Forum for questions.
* Badges of completion.
20 VALUABLE VIDEOS FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS:
20 valuable Math Videos for parents and students that will educate you on how to obtain a vastly superior math education.
View List of Valuable Videos below!
The TI-30Xa Calculator must be purchased separately for less than $10. Available at most big box stores or Amazon.
For Any Math Student’s Success:
1. Success Tips for All Students
2. What is Math?
3. The Value of Kinesthetic Learning in Math
4. Math? Help!
5. How to Succeed with Algebra, Geometry, and Trigonometry and Beyond
For Students Interested in STEM:
12. Math the College Bound STEM Student Needs to Know
13. Incredible 21st Century Math Tools
14. STEM Math… What Every Student and Parent Should Know!
15. Introduction to Calculus
16. Differential Calculus Concepts & Tools
17. Integral Calculus Concepts & Tools
Basic Ideas about Math:
6. Number Systems
7. The Infinity Concept
8. Rational and Irrational Numbers
For Teachers and Math Coaches/ Parents:
18. Teachers & Math Coaches
19. How to be a Great Math Coach
20. Complex Numbers
General Interest Math Topics:
9. Proving the Pythagorean Theorem
10. Zeno’s Paradox
11. Galileo Bats 50%
Post Elementary Math Videos designed to create positive psychology and remove the fear factor from math. Enjoy lifetime access to this video library with your purchase of 60 Days to Math Confidence!GET STARTED NOW $99